Friday, November 14, 2008

** WARNING AND DISCLAIMER**
THE FOLLOWING INVOLVES MY LITTLE VOICES. YES I HAVE VOICES THAT RESIDE IN MY HEAD...DEAL WITH IT.


Today has been one of those days. A day when the voices that reside in my noggin were quiet for the most part. Yes...I have many little voices and they get along for the most part. Oh please people I write short stories and fanfiction so I have multiple characters running thru my head with ideas all day long. I do NOT need a straight jacket....least I don't think so. Though there are some that would seriously disagree.

Anyway...-makes waving motion- My main voice of reason.....stayed away so that left the riff raff to run rampant and they took full advantage and the headache ensued. Kind of like having a bunch of kids running around in your head without supervision. It wasn't pretty or fun. They will make an appearance on here at times. I'm hoping my little "voice of reason" does first. She's pretty cool and her name is Arie.

So...with that...carry on and have a good night. I'm off to watch Ghost Whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment