Thursday, December 11, 2008

My little family of voices....

It seems like a good idea to show ya'll the family of voices that I have living in my head. It has grown a bit. I give the props to my buddy GH. She did this first so I'm being a copy cat.

I am hoping to post their faces soon. May take a bit of doing but I'll get it done.

Lucian Saint Ryan ~ Lycan (werewolf)

Arie Saint Ryan ~ Lycan(werewolf)/witch and Lucian's wife/mate

Arie Tamarein ~ Witch

Mathias Pendragon ~ Squire to Dayan the Dark Hunter

Anna Milton ~ Human/angel

Asim ~ Madji

Ellen Harvelle ~ bar owner/hunter's aid

Jackie Winchester ~ Horse trainer

Jessie Cantrell ~ Gun for hire

Zach Quinn ~ Lycan(werewolf)

Havoc ~ Vampire

Dean Samuel John Winchester ~ hunter/witch. Son of Sam Winchester and Arie Tamarein (AU board called Hells Road)

Rhys Cruach ~ werewolf **newly 'born' character**

Of my little family Anna is the newest. She is my evil twin....voice of reason #2. Arie(both of them really) is #1 voice of reason. Though my witch came first they take turns putting me in my place. -huffs-

Well it seems that I have a new voice. His name is Rhys (Reese) Cruach and he's a werewolf of Italian and Irish decent. Can you say walking temper tantrum?!?

So...there they are in all their glory. Though I know they're angry with me for not letting them come out and play lately but RL (real life) has been a total bitch and has kept them at a distance. I hope to fix that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment