Saturday, December 20, 2008

My name is Dean and I am a Winchester.


Hi there.

Like it says my name is Dean Winchester. I'm not THE Dean Winchester. That would be my uncle. No, my full name is Dean Samuel John Winchester. It covers all the Winchester men cause my dad didn't want to name me Samuel Francis Winchester Jr. No clue why but I can understand the middle name part. Francis??? Thats just wrong. No offense to Grandma Mary or anything.

So....where to start. Uhhh technically I'm not even born yet or anything. I'm from the future; well a future that's not going to take place anymore. Which sucks really, I was looking forward to it. My mom and dad were pretty cool then. I've uhh been keepin' an eye out on my dad and I have to say...WOW dude...what the hell are you thinking? I mean a demon? Thats just wrong man. I hope Uncle Dean can snap you out of it before it's too late. I'd like to maybe have my dad back someday.

Alright, I'd better head out so she doesn't get all bent outta shape about me takin' over. I've been quiet for a long time. Just stretchin' my legs.

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukha and Yule.

No comments:

Post a Comment